This policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website and how we use it.
Who We Are
- CELStores is the retail division of Car Electronics Ltd. one of the UK’s leading Car Accessory distributors. Car Electronics Ltd. is limited company (No. 00787857) and its registered address is 9 Oakland Road, Leicester, LE2 6AN. Car Electronics Ltd. owns and operates the celtrade.com website.
What type of information do we collect?
- Car Electronics Ltd. collects data to operate effectively and provide to you any services you request from us. We only collect data that is required for us to fulfil our duty to you as a service user. The personal information we collect may include your name, address, email address, IP address, website access and service usage.
How do we collect information from you?
- We obtain information about you when you use our services, or contact us regarding our services.
How is your information used?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To fulfil orders for products or services offered by Car Electronics Ltd.
- To carry out any obligations arising from contracts entered between Car Electronics Ltd. and yourself
- Notify you of issues or changes to our services
- Notify you of order details and order tracking information
- Notify you of products or services that may be of relevance to you
- We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us, where this information is not necessary to fulfil any obligations arising from contracts entered into between Car Electronics Ltd. and yourself. These choices will be presented to you at the time of entering relevant information on the celstores.com website.
Accessing and Updating your information
You can make changes to this information at any time by contacting us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 0116 244 9846, or in writing to:
Car Electronics Ltd. 9 Oakland Road Leicester LE2 6AN
- You can make changes to this information at any time by contacting us directly via email@example.com, calling 0116 244 9846, or in writing to:
Use of ‘Cookies’
- Car Electronics Ltd. may conduct profiling of its service users to improve existing services, create new services, remove old services and contact you with additional information relevant to you. We may make use of additional information from external resources if it available, to help detect and reduce fraud and credit risk.
Links to third-party websites and resources
- Our websites may contain links to other websites not owned or operated by Car Electronics Ltd. In such cases, Car Electronics Ltd. cannot be held responsible for the privacy policies of those websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on any third-party websites you visit, whether or not you access them from any website owned and operated by Car Electronics Ltd.
Legal Basis for Processing your Information
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
We will only collect and process your information for the following reasons:
- Where you have given us consent to do so
- Where your personal information is required to fulfil any contract entered into between yourself and Car Electronics Ltd.
- Where the processing of your information falls under our legitimate interests and is not overridden by your rights
- Where we have a legal obligation to process your personal information
- Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to 3rd parties where required and permitted by law including:
- Where you have given us consent to do so
- To our suppliers in instances of technical support when required
- We may disclose your personal information to 3rd parties where required and permitted by law including:
We will retain your personal information where we have a legal requirement or a legitimate interest in doing so. This includes:
- Maintaining our accounting history
- Market research
- We will retain your personal information where we have a legal requirement or a legitimate interest in doing so. This includes:
You have the following rights regarding your personal information held by Car Electronics Ltd:
- You can request to see your personal information that we hold (Right of Access)
- Where you have given consent for us to process your information you have the right to remove that consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to a withdrawal of consent, nor will it affect the processing of any personal information performed under a separate legal basis
Depending on the legal basis for processing and retaining your data you have the following Rights. Which Right applies to specific data is wholly dependent on the nature of how the information was obtained and for what purpose:
- The Right to be Informed
- The Right of Access
- The Right to Rectification
- The Right to Erasure
- The Right to Restrict Processing
- The Right to Data Portability
- The Right to Object
For more information on your rights regarding your personal data please visit the Information Commissioner’s Office website:
- You have the following rights regarding your personal information held by Car Electronics Ltd: